Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Never knew what could happen on the road

I went into this conference excited, but tired from getting ready for it. I knew that God would do great things and that his Spirit would be moving, but I had no idea as to how much this would be true.

I had the unique opportunity to be one of the drivers that drove around the artists and the speakers back and forth from the hotel to the church. I was selected to do that job, but I had no idea how blessed I would feel for serving in that capacity.

One of the awesome things was how open and encouraging the people from Integrity were. The conversations I had the opportunity to interact in were such a blessing. The wisdom and insight that the artists and speakers have are truly a gift from God, and that was at our finger tips.

That wisdom and insight was spoken into my own life, and I am grateful for that opportunity.

God is good and he uses people in all sorts of ways. I hope that whether you were a conference attendee, or whether you were serving in some capacity to help the conference run smoothly, that God spoke to you through the artists and speakers in the way that you needed.

Let us continue to thank God for his provision in our life!

No comments: